|Air Filtration and Purification||Humidifiers||Air Ventilation Systems||Zoning Systems||Maintenance and Repair|
Regional Zoning Systems
The guaranteed way to solve “too hot" and "too cold” problems
Top 10 Heating & Cooling Problems Solved with Haley Mechanical's Arzel Zoning system installation:
- Comfort problems between different floors
- Comfort problems in finished basements
- Comfort problems in home additions
- Comfort problems in added sun rooms
- Comfort problems in rooms with cathedral ceilings
- Comfort problems in internal areas that tend to overheat or over cool
- Comfort problems due to uncontrollable elements like wind or "sun heat" generated in rooms with lots of glass
- Comfort problems in bedrooms located at the far end of larger ranch style homes
- Comfort problems in popular "bonus" rooms located over garages
- Comfort problems caused by rogue elements like fireplaces, excessive track lighting, spas or heat producing equip
Imagine if every time you turned on a light switch, every electrical device in your home came on or if every time you went to wash your hands every faucet, shower, tub and toilet opened up. That would be crazy! So why is it that when you need heating in one room the entire house heats up? Now you can zone your heating and cooling so that you don’t have to heat or cool your entire home when you don’t need to.
Our home zoning system is specially designed to allow your entire family to be comfortable, regardless of where they are in your home. Now you can divide your home’s ductwork into specific zones that can be controlled independently, whether heating or cooling. Imagine the bedrooms on one zone, the family room on another, and the kitchen on a third. Even better yet, you can finally control that hard to heat and cool addition for which you paid a fortune.
For questions about Air Zoning systems or their repair, please contact us or schedule an appointment now at (734) 424-9170.