|Forced Air Furnaces||Hot Water & Steam Boilers||Heat Pumps||Radiant In-Floor Heating||Solar||Snow Melting||Geothermal Systems||Maintenance|
Solar Energy Systems
Haley Mechanical offers you the option of solar energy systems.
VIEW SOLAR SYSTEM DEMO >>
The SunSource® Home Energy System uses free, abundant solar energy to generate electricity for heating and cooling your home. It can even provide enough electricity to power your lights and appliances and more. The SunSource system is expandable, affordable and remarkably uncomplicated.
Condensing Unit – Select air conditioners and heat pumps from the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection can be modified with a simple upgrade to serve as the platform for the SunSource Home Energy System.
ENERGY STAR® qualified—SunSource® condensing units meet or exceed EPA guidelines for energy efficiency. When combined with solar modules in a complete Home Energy System, they can reduce your heating and cooling bills by up to half.
- Solar-energy systems allow you to capture free sunlight and convert it into usable power in your home.
- Solar energy can be used to heat and cool your home, but it has almost no impact on the global climate. By comparison, electricity generated by power plants produces carbon dioxide emissions that scientists say pose serious threats to the environment.
- While nonrenewable energy sources like oil, gas and coal are becoming increasingly scarce, the sun’s energy is limitless. Wherever sunlight shines, electricity can be generated.
- Having a system that creates solar energy means you use less electricity from your utility company, and that can contribute to lower heating and cooling costs. This is significant, especially when you consider 56% of energy use in a typical U.S. home comes from heating and cooling*. To find out how much you can save by harnessing energy from the sun, use our solar calculator.
- The U.S. federal government and some states provide tax credits for renewable-energy systems. Depending on where you live, you may also be eligible for incentives through your utility company. To find out what incentives are available in your area, visit dsireusa.org.
- The more sunlight harnessed by the system, the less electricity you need from your utility supplier.
- An investment in a solar-energy system may improve the value of your home, thanks to its ability to lower the cost of heating and cooling. Surveys conducted by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development have shown that home values rise an average of $20 for every $1 reduction in annual utility bills.
- The sun has been around for billions of years and is likely to burn on for billions more to come. And when you consider how a trusted name like Lennox is putting it to economical use in the home, it’s easy to see solar energy’s future is bright. *U.S. Department of Energy statistics
- Solar Modules – As few as one or as many as 15 solar modules can be added at the time of installation or in the future. These modules convert solar energy into usable electrical power for your home.
See how you to can save money immediately through Lennox and government rebates and incentives.
There’s more to thes air conditioners and heat pumps listed below from the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection than their industry-leading efficiency and quiet, comfort-assured performance. These models come Solar Ready, which means they can serve as the platform for Lennox’ new SunSource® Home Energy System if, and when, you’re ready to “go solar.”
Solar Ready Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
Homeowners across the globe are seeing the solar light. The reasons vary for each person, though they mainly come down to the following:
It’s infinitely renewable.
It can reduce your utility costs.
It comes with incentives.
It increases your energy self-reliance.
It can also increase your home’s value.
It’s extremely reliable.