|Forced Air Furnaces||Hot Water & Steam Boilers||Heat Pumps||Radiant In-Floor Heating||Solar||Snow Melting||Geothermal Systems||Maintenance|
Radiant In-Floor Heating Systems
Haley Mechanical thinks it's time for you to think comfort and for many of you, it's a barefoot comfort you've probably never felt before.
Radiant heating controls the rate at which a body loses heat by turning large surface areas (floor, walls, ceilings) into large, low temperature radiators. These surfaces surround a person with warmth. Efficient and economical radiant in-floor systems keep families like yours cozy and comfortable and often increase the resale value of your home.
Radiant in-floor systems can be designed to meet your needs and budget.
Here's how it works. Radiant in-floor systems circulate warm water through tubing embedded in the floor of your home. The heat radiates up through the floor, warming the people, furnishings and air in the room. The warmth stays down around where the people are, not up at the ceiling or lost to the outdoors every time a door or window is opened. It's a comfortable, even heat -- cold spots and drafts are eliminated.
The Benefits ... Ya Gotta Feel 'Em to Believe 'Em
- True Comfort - Imagine your beautiful floors now warm and cozy to the touch.
- Works Everywhere - Under tile, marble, wood, carpet and concrete floors.
Radiant Walls and Radiant Ceilings can also create a cozy, efficient environment.
- Saves Money - Can save 20 to 40 percent over traditional heating systems.
- Clean, Healthy - No drafts or fans blowing dust, dirt and other allergens into the air.
- Quiet - Eliminates noisy fans, popping ductwork and pinging pipes.
- Increases Living Space - Lets you live in and enjoy that previously cold basement.
- Wise Investment - Makes your home more attractive to potential buyers.