|Air Filtration and Purification||Humidifiers||Air Ventilation Systems||Zoning Systems||Maintenance and Repair|
Indoor Air Quality
Haley Mechanical has all the tools and knowledge to make sure your property has the cleanest indoor air quality possible. Please contact us to take care of any of your needs.
Indoor air quality is a hugely neglected issue when it comes to your lifestyle and comfort. Having the appropriate air filtration system working with your furnace and air conditioning can make a dramatic impact on you health and well being.
If you thought air pollution was just an outdoor concern, think again. The particles you see in a beam of afternoon sunlight streaming through the window only represent about 1% of the millions of airborne contaminants in your indoor air. Most standard fiber glass-mesh furnace filters only trap about 15% of these particles, leaving the other 85% to pollute your air, your furnishings, even your lungs.
Haley Mechanical services both traditional air conditioners as well as air conditioner heat pumps, so no matter which model you have, we're here to help. We can install central air conditioning using your existing forced air ductwork, or provide a complete installation from scratch. Haley's will ensure that your new central air conditioner is the right size for your space, and that the ducts are also appropriately sized for your room, home or business.
Why does Indoor Air Quality matter?
Consider the facts about indoor Air Quality:
- According to the American Lung Association, elements within our home and workplaces have been increasingly recognized as threats to our respiratory health. The most common pollutants are radon, combustion products, biologicals (molds, pet dander, pollen), volatile organic compounds, lead dust and asbestos.
- The Environmental Protection Agency lists poor indoor air quality as the fourth largest environmental threat to our country.
- There are an estimated 42.6 million Americans living with hay fever and/or asthma. Learning how to control a home’s environment to reduce allergen levels is important for managing allergies and asthma. Individuals who suffer from asthma, or have other respiratory illness may potentially be at a greater risk for health complications associated with poor air quality in their homes.
- Asthma is a serious chronic respiratory disease that affects people of all ages. The number of people in Minnesota and nationwide with asthma has risen during the past two decades.
- In the house, poor indoor air quality can result in structural rot within the walls and attic and around window framing from excess moisture.
- Common pollutants can enter our houses through air leaks in the structure.
- Common housing problems or failures that occur in our homes include: musty odors and mold growth, window condensation, structural rot, peeling paint, back drafting appliances, damp basements and ice dams, or build-up of ice on the roof’s edge, and high utility costs.
Air Quality is important to your quality of life. Haley can help with:
- Air Filtration and Purification
- Air Ventilation Systems
- Zoning Systems
- Maintenance and Repair
- HaleyCare Program Maintenance Agreements
- Well Stocked Service and Maintenance Vehicles
- Emergency Service Available 24 Hours a Day
We are educated on the industry’s latest techniques and guarantee your project or service is done right the first time. When you choose Haley Mechanical, you get certified master technicians who are committed to your satisfaction. We settle for nothing less.
For questions about Air Quality systems or their repair, please contact us or schedule an appointment now at (734) 424-9170.