How can we help you?
Haley Mechanical has won Angie's List's
2012 Super Service Award!
HALEY MECHANICAL has again won Angie's List's coveted Super Service Award in the following category(s): Heating and Air Conditioning (A/C) for Southeast Michigan.
Family Owned and Operated since 1998
We care about your comfort. It's as simple as that. We will do whatever it takes to improve your home so you can enjoy life.
To us, providing dependable service is not just an empty slogan; it is how we operate every day. We understand that finding a good mechanical contractor is tough enough while finding quality service can seem almost impossible...especially in an emergency. At Haley Mechanical we under-stand that problems happen when you least expect, that is why we have service technicians standing by 24-hours a day to handle all your needs.
At Haley Mechanical we service thousands of customers each year in southeast Michigan. You can depend on us for all your home heating, cooling, and plumbing needs. With a staff of trained professionals, we have the knowledge, experience, and commitment to ensure your satisfaction.
Haley Mechanical is a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer.
What does that mean?
We are the best! Trained and independently evaluated on an ongoing basis, Dave Lennox Premier Dealers, like Haley Mechanical, have been proven to deliver a level of comfort and service no one else can match.
Haley Mechanical is also a GeoPro Master Dealer
Haley Mechanical is a full-service, geothermal heating/cooling company. We can design and install complete geothermal systems that are sized specifically for your home or business based on industry recognized standards.
Only the best from the WaterFurnace network of independent dealers are invited to become a GeoPro Master Dealer. Haley Mechanical has proven time and again that we truly care about customers like you. You've chosen the finest heating and cooling system available; don't you deserve the finest to install and service it? Take comfort in the fact that GeoPro dealers like us have qualified by proving ourselves in: Overall Performance, Installation Quality, Technical Training and Business Practices
We are proud members of:
- North American Technician Excellence
- NATE is the nationís largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE is the only technician certification organization governed, owned, operated, developed and supported by the HVACR industry.
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- ACCA is a non-profit association serving more than 60,000 professionals and 4,000 businesses in the HVACR community. We work together to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor living for all Americans.
- Radiant Professionals Alliance
- RPA's purpose is to facilitate communication and cooperation among those interested in the advancement of the radiant panel heating and cooling industry primarily in North America.
- National Comfort Institute, Inc
- NCI is the leader in HVAC diagnostics for both air flow and combustion related topics. We provide training, equipment and consultation to HVAC contractors around the world so they can provide more comfortable and energy efficient homes and offices.
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 252 has been serving all of Washtenaw and Jackson Counties and parts of Ingham and Livingston Counties in south-central Michigan since 1916
- U.A. Local 190
- The professionals of U.A. Local 190 - plumbers, pipefitters, service technicians and gas distribution workers - have been serving the residential and business needs of Washtenaw County for over 100 years.